The revolutionary changes occurring in the marketing industry only means one thing ─ stay updated. What is the use of knowing what’s happening in the marketing industry? If you know them, it is easier to catch up with them and it evens the playing field even if you are just a starter.
Take a look around you and you will see how competitive and aggressive everyone is. You wouldn’t want to be the one to file for bankruptcy right? I do not mean to scare you. But if you don’t become inventive, aggressive and smart about your marketing content, don’t expect your business to turn out successful.
- About 61% of consumers prefer companies that deliver customized content. According to Hanley-Wood Social Media, 78% of chief marketing officers predict that custom content will be the trend in the upcoming years.
- Every content marketer uses an average of 12 tactics
- Active blog generates about 70% of leads
- Social media can reach about 80% of the total web users. So if you are selling something like real estate the avenir, better touch down first social media.
- Email remains the most popular channel of communication
- LinkedIn is used by 47% of B2B marketers because it generates more leads but B2B marketers admit that they are more active on Facebookl
- Less than half of companies outsource their content
- It costs about $143 to generate a lead through inbound marketing and $373 for outbound marketing
- Marketers spend ¼ of their marketing budget on content marking
- Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons why some brands get a bunch of loyal followers
- Blogs are still in and they can generate 434% indexed pages and 97% indexed links
- Video content continues to rise
- Mobile-optimized content will continue to be one of the trends